- Sage Education Days 3: John Perry's talk on SageLets: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7MyzHubCNo
- Sage Education Days 3: John Travis -- Multivariable Calculus: Part I http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqACCzGYOm8 and Part II http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwgFWKK0oCg
Status Reports (Highlights)
- Rob has been helping people work with the conversion process. I'm making progress, but I'm not there yet.
- Version 4.7 is needed for certain commands subgroups of permutation groups.
- John and Jane are working on VirtualBox to get Sage to work better on Windows.
- The Sage worksheet version of AATA can be found at http://wiki.sagemath.org/devel/LatexToWorksheet?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=aata-sage-alpha1.zip